Website Dreamswept Farm
Dreamswept Farm & Resort is looking for a housekeeper to join our team. We have a variety of vacation accommodations that require regular cleaning. This job is a part to full time position and hours will vary based on bookings. Staff housing is provided with this position at a rate of $180/month.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Previous cleaning experience a plus
- Willingness/ability to live on-site in staff housing
- Must be single or a couple with no children due to size of staff cabin
Responsible for all basic cleaning in and around vacation accommodations, offices, and commercial kitchen, including:
- Cleaning of all floors and rooms assigned, including dust mopping, damp mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, picking up larger objects off the floor, and spot cleaning glass and windows.
- Cleaning of restrooms, including restocking toilet paper, emptying trash, cleaning and sanitizing fixtures, cleaning mirrors, spot cleaning doors and walls, sweeping and mopping tile floors, and cleaning toilets.
- Vacuuming, emptying trash, and replacing liners.
- Setting up, stocking, and maintaining cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Monitoring and maintaining sanitation and organization of assigned areas.
- Washing dirty linens, drying and folding washed linens, and restocking areas and making beds with clean linens.
- Assisting the management when needed to ensure optimum service to guests.
- Performing additional duties as needed.
Compensation for this position begins at $18/hour with the option to earn an increase of $2 on your first anniversary pending a positive employee review. Benefits include sick pay and staff housing.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org