Website Dreamswept Farm
Hosting is one of the most popular employment opportunities at Dreamswept Farm & Resort. Campground hosts help us to achieve our mission to connect all our visitors to the diverse natural and cultural heritage of Kettle Falls, and to provide memorable recreational and educational experiences.
Hosts assist Dreamswept staff with campground operations and assist visitors by providing information about the campground, farm, and various activities available to guests, and by answering questions and explaining rules. Hosts are provided a designated RV site and utilities at no cost during the duration of their employment at Dreamswept. As a host, you will be joining a supportive community of staff who enjoy teaching, learning, and serving our guests.
- Hosts must be at least 18 years old and are required to pass a criminal background check.
- Hosts must provide their own RV or camping unit; lodging cannot be provided.
- Host assignments typically require a minimum of a 6-month commitment; 9 months is preferred.
- Hosts are required to perform a minimum of 10 hours of service a week and are expected to work 5 days a week with 2 days off.
- Hosts should enjoy working with the public, have the desire to accept new challenges, and possess the willingness to learn about Dreamswept Farm & Resort, Kettle Falls and the surrounding areas, and either possess or work to acquire the knowledge of the history of the area and various attractions and activities guests may wish to participate in during their stay.
As a host, you will represent Dreamswept Farm & Resort by greeting visitors and helping set the tone for a pleasant stay. Hosts assist Dreamswept staff and perform a range of duties that vary depending on the time of year and the events that may be taking place at Dreamswept.
Campground hosts should be prepared to greet campers, answer questions, and perform light cleaning particular to the campground. This includes daily cleaning and sanitizing of bathroom facilities (when there are guests at the campground), litter pick-up, raking campsites, lawn mowing, cleaning BBQ grill and utensils, cleaning out firepits after guest check-out, regularly emptying garbage cans, and checking in with the management for other necessary tasks. Hosts may assist with other projects based on the needs, skills and interest of the host.
The campground host position is seasonal with the option to be recurring yearly from March 1st-November 30th. There will be an option to pick up other work in the spring and summer for an hourly rate of pay. To apply, please email the Dreamswept Farm & Resort manager or call 509.640.1629. Applications close on March 1st.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org