- Room rates include double occupancy. Rates are quoted per night, excluding tax and cleaning fees.
- Prices may vary from outdated quotes on other websites, and only rates as published on the Dreamswept Farm Resort website are guaranteed. Only one discount or promotion can be applied at a time.
- Dreamswept Farm Resort does not accept walk-in guests. Bookings within 24 hours of the stay must be made by phone. Otherwise, we encourage you to make your reservation online.
- A 50% deposit will be charged to your credit card at the time of making your reservation. The remaining balance will be due the day of your arrival.
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card, regardless of how the final payment will be made. Payment forms accepted are cash, traveler’s checks, Mastercard/Visa/AmEx credit/debit cards, PayPal and DSFR Gifts. We do not accept personal checks.
- If you are redeeming a gift, this information must be provided at the time of making your reservation. If a no-show or late cancellation, the gift balance will be applied, and any remaining balance is charged to your card. Gifts expire one year from the date of purchase. Any balance left is forfeited if not used by the expiration date. No refunds will be issued.
- Check-In is between 3:00 PM and 7:00 PM. Arrangements for late arrivals should be made in advance with the manager. Please, no calls or late arrivals after 11:00 PM out of respect and courtesy of other guests and our staff. Early arrivals are discouraged since our staff is small and we generally have only a short window of time to turn rooms over between guests. A $50 fee will be assessed on the final bill for urgency and extra housekeeping preparations related to unexpected arrivals. Please, no early drop-off of bags or in-room items.
- Check-out time is at 11:00 AM sharp. Guests are asked not to linger on the property so our staff can prepare our facilities for incoming guests.
- A two-night minimum stay required for all indoor accommodations.
- Guests should be aware that prices are subject to change depending upon the season. Our resort uses an “On-Season/Off-Season” pricing model and prices can vary greatly between on and off season. On-Season begins on April 1st and Off-Season begins on October 1st.
Full refund for cancellations up to 30 days before check-in. If booked fewer than 30 days before check-in, full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking. No refund after that.